RECRUITING MEMBERS FOR THE HCCF BOARD OF DIRECTORSMarc Clare
The Halton Catholic Children’s Foundation (HCCF) is seeking up to four (4) Board Members who will serve a three (3) year term and assist with achieving its vision of “Helping HCDSB students succeed at school by providing financial support to families in need”.
The Board meets monthly to govern and oversee the management of the foundation.
HCCF is an independent charity, partnered with the Halton Catholic District School Board (HCDSB) to support their students and families in need throughout Halton region. Funds are raised through donations and various events to help HCDSB students overcome financial barriers to learning, which helps our students succeed in school.
• Serve as a committed member of the Board of Directors;
• Provide professional input, advice, and guidance to the Board of Directors;
• Participate fully in decision-making activities;
• Attend and actively participate in Board and committee meetings, as required;
• Promote HCCF events and participate actively as required;
• Raise the profile of HCCF in the community;
• Build relationships with businesses and stakeholders.
Candidates should possess some of the following experiences:
• An understanding of the community with a deep passion for the cause;
• Corporate fundraising;
• Senior administration;
• Finance and/or business;
• Understanding of board-level governance;
• Strategic plan fulfilment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit a current CV with references and cover letter to email@example.com by April 30, 2022. Please explain why you would like to be a part of this Board and how you will contribute to the success and growth of HCCF.
HCCF is committed to diversity and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals.