Additional Community Resources
Halton Catholic community students and families in need are not alone. There are a number of resources available to find assistance and information.
- “Where to Get Help in Halton” – An excellent resource for Halton Residents to find assistance.
- Halton Region’s “311” to find programs and services in Halton
- Ontario 211 to find programs and services across Ontario
- Halton Community Services Directory to find programs and services in Halton
- Town of Milton’s Financial Assistance program supports the opportunity for all Milton residents to take part in recreation with up to $200 annually per person to everyone who qualifies
- St. Vincent de Paul: